The Schacht tapestry loom has many of the same great features typical of larger looms but in a compact size. It has a weaving width of 25" and :
- has four heddle bars to allow four-harness pattern weaving
- designed for speedy, easy continuous warping
- accommodates a 60" long warp
- adjustable tension bar allows you to release the tension as you weave
- constructed of hard maple with a Danish oil finish
- optional A-frame stand (shown above) holds the loom upright on a tabletop and allows you to adjust the angle for comfort
Dimensions: 6" high, 32" deep, 27" wide
Weight: 7 lbs.
The tapestry loom ships finished but unassembled.