If we have made a mistake by sending you the wrong item, or if you have received something that is defective, call us! We will send the correct item and arrange for the return of the other.
If the item is correct but just isn't going to work for your project, here is how to return it:
1. Check to see that it is not on the following list of items that cannot be returned: looms, loom add-ons, spinning wheels, pattern leaflets, pattern books, magazines, DVDs, dyes, sale yarns, yarns wound into balls, or any special order items.
2. Check to see that it is in new condition, with all the packaging it came with. If it looks used, we can't accept it.
3. Check the calendar. Items not on the list above may be returned for refund of the purchase price for up to two weeks from the date on your receipt. In addition, unused skeins of yarn may be returned for up to six months for store credit. (Shipping is not refundable in either case.) Store credits do not expire.
4. Package the return carefully. It has to arrive here in new condition for us to be able to accept it. Send it to 930 Massachusetts St., Lawrence, KS 66044. The post office, UPS, and Fed Ex deliver here regularly.
5. Include a copy of the receipt. If you are exchanging the item for another one, please tell us what you would like to exchange it for. Remember, the exchange is a new order so it will have its own shipping charge.
6. Keep in mind that if your order had a bulk discount and returning this item changes the total for your order to a point where the bulk discount would be reduced or eliminated, your entire order will be recalculated based on the new discount level before the credit is calculated. Also, if we have paid the outbound shipping to you, your credit will be reduced by the amount of this shipping.
Questions? Call us at 800-468-0035 from 9am to 5:00pm weekdays.
Yarn Barn accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Yarn Barn gift certificates on this website.
Mail order telephone answered Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00, Saturday 9:00-1:00. All times Central.
©2023 Yarn Barn of Kansas. All Rights Reserved.