Want to receive an email notification when the schedule goes up? Sign up for notifications here!
BEGINNING RIGID HEDDLE WEAVING
If you like color and texture, then weave with the simple rigid heddle loom, which is quick, popular, and easy. You will learn a fast way to thread the loom and then weave a scarf. If you need a loom, we will have one for you to use and, if you buy one the day of the class, you will get a 10% discount on it. If you already own a loom, be sure it is complete, assembled, and in good working condition with an 8-or 7.5-dent heddle. Project materials not included. By Bea Bonanno.
W11 Feb. 1-2 (Sat.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 2 days $80.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
W17 Mar. 28-29 (Sat.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 2 days $80.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
W19 June 20-21 (Sat.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 2 days $80.00 SIGN UP HERE
BEGINNING HARNESS WEAVING
Learn all you need to know to start weaving independently on a four-harness floor loom. Warp, weft, sett, epi, ppi, draft, tie-up, and more are weaving terms you will learn. You will measure your warp, thread the loom, learn to read threading drafts, and weave a sampler of several different patterns. Learn by warping the loom and determine if weaving is for you! No experience necessary. By Susan Bateman.
W12 Feb. 29-Mar. 1 (Sat.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-5 p.m. 2 days $90.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
W14 Mar. 18-19 (Weds.-Thurs.) 10 a.m.-5 p.m. 2 days $90.00 SIGN UP HERE
W16 May 16-17 (Sat.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-5 p.m. 2 days $90.00 SIGN UP HERE
Choosing the right colors for a project can be a challenge even for the most skilled fiber artists. In this class, Bea will discuss aspects of color theory to help you sharpen your color sense and plan your projects with confidence! By Bea Bonanno.
P12 May 10 (Sun.) 10 a.m.-noon 1 day $30.00 SIGN UP HERE
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period