Want to know when new classes are available? Sign up for notifications here!
B.Y.O.P.-BRING YOUR OWN PROJECT
Bring any unfinished projects, or, if you haven't knit for a long time, we'll help you get started on a fresh project. Tired of knitting scarves? Jump right in on a sweater--there are lots of easy sweater patterns. Bring Your Own Project classes are great to keep you knitting while learning new techniques and finishing methods.
NOTE: You must be able to independently cast-on, knit, purl, and bind-off to enroll in the B.Y.O.P. classes.
Please note that these classes meet EVERY OTHER WEEK
K255 June 24 (Th), 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 4 wks Cheryl Murray $42.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
Please note that these classes meet EVERY WEEK
K257 June 24 (Th), 1:30-3:30 p.m., 4 wks, Cheryl Murray $42.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
K258 July 22 (Th), 1:30-3:30 p.m., 4 wks Cheryl Murray $42.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period.