Want to receive an email notification when the schedule goes up? Sign up for notifications here!
INTRODUCTION TO NEEDLE FELTING
Needle felting is a great way to add detail and dimension to garments, artwork, and other decorative surfaces. We will be working with wool roving on knit and felted fabric to create designs. Please bring a surface to work on, such as an old sweater made from wool or a wool blend, or a piece of felt. Students will need to purchase the small needle felting kit ($13) and the small gumball wool pack ($4.75). By Bea Bonanno.
F13 Oct. 6 (Weds.), 5:30-7:30 p.m. 1 day $35.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
INTRODUCTION TO 3-D NEEDLE FELTING
Learn the basics of making three dimensional forms using wool and felting needles. We wil work on a core shape and add dimension and details by wrapping it with colored roving and shaping using various needle gauges. Students will need to purchase the small needle felting kit ($13) and fiber will be provided during class. By Bea Bonanno.
F11 Nov. 10 (Weds.), 5:30-8:30 p.m. 1 day $40.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period.