Want to know when new classes are available? Sign up for notifications here!
FESTIVAL OF STITCHES WRAP
Join us for our first ever ZOOM class! Cheryl Murray will guide you virtually as you create this stunning wrap designed by Lisa Hannes. Your shawl will be a buffet of knitting stitches and techniques, including bobbles, lace and cables, and mosaic colorwork, but you don't have to already be an experienced knitter. If you can confidently cast on, knit, and purl, you are ready for this class. Your wrap will be made of 3 colors of fingering weight yarn and size US 4 needles. This class meets online via ZOOM for 2 weeks in a row, then every other week for 3 additional sessions. You will need to work on the project between sessions in order to finish by the end of class. You will need a computer or mobile device and good internet connection to participate. By Cheryl Murray.
Monday session (July 13, 20, August 3, 17, 31) $25.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL!
Tuesday session (July 14, 21, August 4, 18, Sept. 1) $25.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL!
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period