Want to know when new classes are available? Sign up for notifications here!
BEGINNING KNITTING CLASSES:
Never knitted before? No problem! We can get you started! If it has been a few years since you last cast-on, then these classes are great reminders.
INTRODUCTION TO KNITTING Part 1
In this introduction to knitting, you will learn how to start knitting (knit, purl, cast-on, bind-off) by making a sampler using bulky weight yarn. For those who do not have time for a full beginning class, this will get you up and knitting or will refresh your knitting skills from years gone by! By Cheryl Murray.
K173 Oct. 2 (Sat.), 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 1 day $25.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
K174 Nov. 13 (Sat.), 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 1 day $25.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
INTRODUCTION TO KNITTING Part 2
You have learned to knit and purl, now it is time to add some more techniques to your knitting bag. In this class, we will review the basics and learn an alternative cast-on (or two), how to increase and decrease, create ribbing, and even make a simple cable. We will also talk about pattern reading and the importance of gauge. Boost your knitting confidence. By Cheryl Murray.
K113 Oct. 17 (Sun.), 1-4 p.m. 1 day $22.50 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
K114 Dec. 5 (Sun.), 1-4 p.m. 1 day $22.50 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
JUST THE BASICS
You can learn the basics of knitting in this short introductory class. Remember, the best way to get a new hobby is to start now!
K121 Oct. 25 (Mon.), 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 day Sammy Ideus $20.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
K122 Dec.1 (Weds.), 6-8 p.m. 1 day Bea Bonanno $20.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period.