Want to know when new classes are available? Sign up for notifications here!
BEGINNING KNITTING CLASSES:
Never knitted before? No problem! We can get you started! If it has been a few years since you last cast-on, then these classes are great reminders.
JUST THE BASICS
You can learn the basics of knitting in this short introductory class. Cast-on, knit, purl, and off you go! You purchase the supplies ($11.15) in this class and there is no additional class fee. Put down your doom-scrolling device and pick up some needles and yarn!
K121 June 28 (Mon.), 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 day Sammy Ideus LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
K122 July 3 (Sat.), 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 day Bea Bonanno LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
K123 July 26 (Mon.) 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 day Samantha Stopple LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
K124 Aug. 6 (Fri.) 3:00-5:00 p.m. 1 day Bea Bonanno LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
INTRODUCTION TO KNITTING
In this introduction to knitting, you will learn how to start knitting (knit, purl, cast-on, bind-off) by making a sampler using bulky weight yarn. For those who do not have time for a full beginning class, this will get you up and knitting or will refresh your knitting skills from years gone by! By Cheryl Murray.
K171 July 15 (Thurs.), 5:30-7:30 p.m. 2 weeks $25.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
K172 Aug. 5 (Thurs.), 5:30-7:30 p.m. 2 weeks $25.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period.