Want to receive an email notification when the schedule goes up? Sign up for notifications here!
The weaving classes listed below are designed for those who can thread a 4- or more harness loom, can follow a draft, and weave independently.
TWO-SHUTTLE MUG RUGS
Coasters or mug rugs are always handy to have and great for gifting! Make four different coasters using four different threading patterns. All patterns will use 2 shuttles and 2 different colors of cotton. Loom will be warped ready to go—you just need to weave. You’ll learn how to work with 2 shuttles as you follow different threading patterns. Patterns used will be overshot, rep weave, summer & winter, and shadow weave. Includes materials selected by Yarn Barn. By Bea Bonanno.
W37 May 7-8 (Thurs.-Fri.) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 2 days $120.00 SIGN UP HERE
DOUBLE WEAVE BLANKET
Learn how to maximize your loom width by weaving a double-wide blanket. Choose plaid or a striped design using your favorite colors of a heavy weight yarn. We will dress the looms for you so you spend your class time weaving a blanket with finished dimensions of 45" x 70". Materials not included in class fee; you will need to purchase your materials at least 2 weeks prior to class. By Susan Bateman and Bea Bonanno.
W31 June 5-7 (Fri.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 3 days $150.00 SIGN UP HERE
Choosing the right colors for a project can be a challenge even for the most skilled fiber artists. In this class, Bea will discuss aspects of color theory to help you sharpen your color sense and plan your projects with confidence! By Bea Bonanno.
P12 May 10 (Sun.) 10 a.m.-noon 1 day $30.00 SIGN UP HERE
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period