Want to hear about new classes as soon as they start enrolling? Sign up for an e-mail notification!
BEGINNING DROP SPINDLE SPINNING
If you are not able to invest the resources or space for a spinning wheel, why not give the drop spindle a try? You can spin and ply the same types of fibers on a drop spindle as on a spinning wheel. This class is a great introduction to spinning. You will need to purchase the Schacht 2.5” Hi-Lo drop spindle for class ($25); a fiber goodie bag is provided in class. By Samantha Stopple.
S16 June 27 (Sun.), 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 day $40.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
In this beginning class you will learn how a spinning wheel works and how to manage your spinning fiber to make yarn. The focus of this beginning class is to get you comfortable using a spinning wheel and making your first single-ply yarn. Samantha will demonstrate how you take single plies to make a plied yarn. Wheels and fiber provided. By Samantha Stopple.
S18 July 17 (Sat.), 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. p.m. 1 day Samantha Stopple $45.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
S19 Aug. 28 (Sat.), 10:30-1:30 p.m. 1 day Samantha Stopple $45.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period.