Rigid heddle weaving is a great way to get started in weaving or to sample before starting a big project. Ashford's rigid heddle looms are available in 16”, 24”, 32”, or 48" weaving widths. They come with:
- two flat shuttles
- table clamps and warping peg
- threading hook
- 7.5 dent heddle
- built-in position for second heddle option
- solid Silver Beech wood construction
- nylon ratchets and pawls that click into place
- easy-to-follow warping and weaving instructions
Additional heddles are available in 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, and 15 dent sizes.
Loom ships unfinished and unassembled. The 48" loom ships as an oversize package, which adds $10.50 to the shipping cost.
To see a demonstration of two different methods of warping this loom, watch these videos.