Want to hear about new classes as soon as they start enrolling? Sign up for an e-mail notification!
For the beginning classes, we assume you have never crocheted before. Everyone is starting at the beginning!
JUST THE BASICS—CROCHET
You can learn the very basics of crochet in this short class. Chain, single and double crochet stitches and hopefully inspiration to go further! By Samantha Stopple.
C111 Sept. 27 (Mon.), 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 day $20.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW
C112 Oct. 5 (Tues.), 6-8 p.m. 1 day $20.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
C113 Dec. 14 (Tues.), 6-8 p.m. 1 day $20.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
For the intermediate classes, we ask that you be able to independently chain, single, half double, and double crochet.
We love this beautiful asymmetrical shawl designed by Toni Lipsey using Malabrigo’s Arroyo yarn paired with a soft Merino solid yarn like Baritone. In this class you will learn how to change colors, learn how to crochet mesh stitches and textured stitches, and choose a bobble stitch edge or an applied I-cord border. By Samantha Stopple.
C221 Nov. 2 (Tues.), 6-8 p.m. 4 weeks, skip 11/23 $40.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period.