Want to receive an email notification when the schedule goes up? Sign up for notifications here!
TAPESTRY ON RIGID HEDDLE OR HARNESS LOOM
INTRODUCTION TO TAPESTRY WEAVING Tapestry weaving can be done on a frame, rigid heddle, or harness loom. We will be working on rigid heddle looms and floor looms to create a small tapestry. Using slit and diagonal techniques, we will weave a design based on a simple illustration. If you plan to use one of our looms, be sure to sign up for the loom rental listed below. You will need to buy 1-2 colors each of Lamb's Pride Worsted and Malabrigo Worsted yarn for your weft. By Bea Bonanno.
W22 Mar. 21-22 (Sat.-Sun.) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 2 days $80.00 FULL!
W22M Loom rental and pre-threading $25.00 SIGN UP HERE
Choosing the right colors for a project can be a challenge even for the most skilled fiber artists. In this class, Bea will discuss aspects of color theory to help you sharpen your color sense and plan your projects with confidence! By Bea Bonanno.
P12 May 10 (Sun.) 10 a.m.-noon 1 day $30.00 SIGN UP HERE
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period