Here is an easy introduction to woven lace! These 2-block coasters have simple repeat and even though the warp and weft are at 20 ends per inch, these little square weave up quickly. As a bonus, you'll also learn to hemstitch the edges for a pretty finished edge. We used 8/2 Cottolin for these coasters because it is absorbent but very lightweight.
- makes 6 or more coasters, each 6" x 6.25"
- 4-harness Atwater-Bronson lace
- 7" weaving width sett at 20 epi
- designed for 8/2 Cottolin cotton/linen blend
- challenge AND bonus--learn hemstitching to edge these coasters
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.