- from Berroco
- 75% superwash wool / 25% nylon
- 3.5 oz. pull skein / 440 yards
- knitting gauge: 7.5 stitches / inch on US 2
- crochet gauge: 6 sc / inch on US 3(D)
- machine wash warm / dry flat
- 3-ply fingering weight yarn
- made in Romania
Sox makes socks that want to be seen! It is a variegated yarn with the color placed so that it will create the look of Fair Isle patterns when knit into a sock. One skein is generally enough for a pair of medium women's socks. We've also used this yarn in woven projects. As warp, it simply looks like a variegated yarn but used as weft, it makes a fabric that looks like ikat.
This yarn is eligible for quantity discounts!
- 10% at $125
- 15% at $225
- 20% at $325
Discounts are based on the total value of the order. Non-yarn items (tools, books, DVDs, etc.) can contribute to the total but do not themselves receive a discount.