- Finished Measurements: 7" (large), 5.5" (small), 3" (baby)
- Yardage Requirements: 110 yards of white in worsted weight to make 1 each of all 3 sizes. Plus, assorted colors of worsted yarns for accessories and at least 2 yards each in black and orange for making faces.
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4" in stockinette stitch
- Needles: double point US 6 and an optional single point US 8
- Suggested Yarn: Any worsted weight yarn will work, but we've made ours using Lamb's Pride Worsted, Cascade 220, and Encore Worsted.