Treat yourself to a surprise project this December! Our special edition Skinni Mini Adventure gives you the joy of opening 12 mini skeins of yarn and knitting them up into a squishy warm cowl. A coupon for the pattern download on Ravelry comes with the yarn and will be available on Nov. 23. An online knit along starts then and will keep you virtually chatting with other knitters as they work on the same project. The Skinni Mini Adventure ships on Nov. 10.
The Skinni Mini Adventure includes:
- 12 miniature skeins, individually wrapped like little gifts for you. No two color combinations will be the same--your cowl will be unique to you!
- a coupon to download the MiniADVENTure Cowl pattern on Ravelry on Nov. 23
- opportunity to participate in the MiniADVENTure knit along starting Nov. 23 on Ravelry
- a few little goodies that you'll find in your parcel along the way!
- the price includes shipping
It's a Kansas thing!
We're parterning with Kansas City indy dyer Th'Red Head and northeastern Kansas knitwear designer Heather Boos for this Skinni Mini Adventure.
The yarn is Th'Red Head's Mini Boomer, a fingering-weight blend of 65% superwash Merino and 35% rayon from bamboo. Each wonderfully squishy skinni skein has 100 yards of hand-dyed tonal or variegated lovliness! No two skeins are alike and that means your project will be truly one of a kind.
The pattern is Heather Boos' MiniADVENTure Cowl, specially designed to make the most of mini skeins. It uses short-row shaping to build wedges of color as you knit the tube. Best of all, it is geared toward stress-free knitting, so if the rest of your world is moving too fast, you can take the knitting easy. You'll need a 36" or shorter circular needle in US size 2 or size to get gauge.
The Skinni Mini Adventures will ship on Nov. 10 and you will be able to download the pattern and begin working on Nov. 23.