Schacht's table loom is a heavy-duty loom that can stand up even to classroom use. It doesn't fold, so the frame is extra sturdy. The Schacht table looms come in three weaving widths: 15", 20", and 25" and can have four or eight harnesses.
Each table loom comes with:
- sturdy construction from hard maple with an oil finish
- front-mounted levers for easy reach for both right- and left-handers
- nylon ratchet brakes on warp and cloth beams
- one stainless steel reed in 6, 8, 10, 12, or 15 dent. (Enter your choice in the text box above.)
- inserted eye heddles. The 15" and 20" 4-harness looms have 300 heddles. The 25" 8-harness loom has 400 heddles. Eight harness looms have 300, 400, or 500 heddles, depending on the weaving width.
- three apron bars and two lease sticks
The optional table loom stand sets the loom to the proper height for a standard chair. New looms are pre-drilled for attaching to the stand and older looms can be fitted by drilling using the provided guide.
Dimensions: 20", 25", or 30" wide; 20" high; 23" deep for four harness and 26" deep for eight harness
Weight for four harness: 18, 24, or 28 lbs.
Weight for eight harness: 24, 31, or 36 lbs.
The loom ships partially assembled.
Yarn Barn will pay the shipping on this loom to any street address within the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside this geographic area, we will pay a portion of your shipping.