Need something a little sparkly and a little swingy? Try out this scarf that combines Blue Heron's Rayon Metallic with a solid color of 5/2 Rayon. The warp is composed of broad stripes of Rayon Metallic with pinstripes of the 5/2 Rayon, both sett at 16 epi. The weft is the 5/2 Rayon woven in an easy treadling sequence.
- 6.75" x 73"
- 4 harness twill variation
- 9" weaving width sett at 16 epi
- Blue Heron Rayon Metallic and 5/2 Rayon
- challenge--somewhat slippery yarns require a light beat
- available here as the pattern only but also available as a kit
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.