Want to receive an email notification when the schedule goes up? Sign up for notifications here!
INTERMEDIATE SPINNING CLASSES:
These are classes intended for independent and comfortable spinners. In some cases, we recommend that you bring your own spinning wheel because "homework" is required.
SPINNING TECHNIQUES FOR DIFFERENT FIBERS
This class is designed as a follow-up course for spinners who have had the basic beginning course OR want to return to this wonderful craft! Students will learn new spinning techniques using idfferent types of beautiful fibers. Who wouldn't enjoy spending the time doing more spinning? Bring your favorite wheel, or use one of ours. Become a confident spinner! Materials included in class fee. By Cindy Hornberger.
S24 April 11 (Sat.) 1-4 p.m. 1 day $60.00 SIGN UP HERE
Choosing the right colors for a project can be a challenge even for the most skilled fiber artists. In this class, Bea will discuss aspects of color theory to help you sharpen your color sense and plan your projects with confidence! By Bea Bonanno.
P12 May 10 (Sun.) 10 a.m.-noon 1 day $30.00 SIGN UP HERE
Join us for an evening of spinning in an informal setting. We meet at the store on the first Thursday of each month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Bring your wheel or drop spindle and spend some time spinning and picking up tips from other spinners and from one of our spinning teachers. Come to one session or to all--and it is fine to come late or leave early. There is no charge but we ask that you e-mail or call us at 785-842-4333 in advance if you plan to attend so we can have enough chairs set up.
DATES: Jan. 2, Feb. 6, Mar. 5, April 2, May 7
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns and fibers during the class period