INTERMEDIATE SPINNING CLASSES:
These are classes intended for independent and comfortable spinners. In some cases, we recommend that you bring your own spinning wheel because "homework" is required.
Creating energized singles is a blast, but sometimes you need to create a balanced yarn for your next project. In this class focused on plying, learn basic concepts, skills, and uses for a balanced yarn. You will learn different ways to create 2-, 3-, and 4-ply yarns. Students should be comfortable spinners and will need to bring their own wheels. By Cindy Hornberger.
S25 Sept. 28 (Sat.) 1-4 p.m. 1 day $52.00 LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP
Join us for an evening of spinning in an informal setting. We meet at the store on the first Thursday of each month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Bring your wheel or drop spindle and spend some time spinning and picking up tips from other spinners and from one of our spinning teachers. Come to one session or to all--and it is fine to come late or leave early. There is no charge but we ask that you e-mail or call us at 785-842-4333 in advance if you plan to attend so we can have enough chairs set up.
DATES: Sept. 5, Oct. 3, Nov. 7, Dec. 5
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns and fibers during the class period