Want to hear about new classes as soon as enrollment begins? Sign up for an e-mail notification!
INTERMEDIATE SPINNING CLASSES:
These are classes intended for independent and comfortable spinners. In some cases, we recommend that you bring your own spinning wheel because "homework" is required.
· Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth throughout class.
· Classes will have smaller maximum enrollment numbers for greater distancing.
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 15-20% off fibers and yarns during the class period.