- from Berroco
- 37% cotton / 36% acrylic / 27% viscose
- 3.5 oz pull skein / 295 yards
- knitting gauge: 5.5 stitches / inch on US 6
- crochet gauge: 5 sc / inch on US F
- machine wash on delicate / dry flat
Medina has summer written all over it! The colors range from breezy to tropical and the fiber content is heavy on breathable cotton and viscose. It is a DK weight, so it makes a great layering piece over a camisole or a light shawl for cool evenings. Take advantage of the long color repeat that blends one shade slowly into another for terrific color effects. Please note that due to the unique dye process, some dye may release during laundering.
This yarn is eligible for quantity discounts!
- 10% at $125
- 15% at $225
- 20% at $325
Discounts are based on the total value of the order. Non-yarn items (tools, books, DVDs, etc.) can contribute to the total but do not themselves receive a discount.