The Rose is Majacraft's top-of-the-line double treadle model. Built for versatility and ease of use, the Rose is also a beatiful wheel made of rimu wood. Need a wheel with many different ratios for workshops? This might be the one you need. Here's what you get with the Rose:
- ratios: 4.9, 6.1, 8.5, 12.7, and 23.1 on the large whorl
- ratios: 5.7, 8.7, 12.1, 15.4, and 19.9 on the small whorl
- both standard delta flyer and standard fine flyer
- orifice height: 27"
- lazy kate that doubles as a bobbin carrier
- 4 plastic bobbins
- flyer with conventional orifice and one with a delta orifice
The rich wood is smoothly finished. The wheel comes unassembled.
Made in New Zealand.