By Debby Greenlaw. Debby's enthusiam is infectious as she demonstrates what makes krokbragd beautiful, practical, and easier to weave than you thought. The book is well-organized, broken into the following sections:
- Defining Krokbragd--putting the fabric in a historical context and explaining how it is related to boundweave
- Weaving Krokbragd--the basics for weaving it on a harness loom and on a rigid heddle loom, with tips for yarn selection and problem solving
- Designing Krokbragd--explaining how to create typical design elements and how color can be a crucial aspect
- Finishing Krodbragd--correcting mistakes and handling the edges with hems, fringes, tassles, and edgings
- Projects--six projects for a pillow, coasters, rug, sampler, bookmark (in turned krokbragd), and bench pad
Krokbragd: How to Design and Weave is fully illustrated with drafts and color photos.
Softcover, 120 pages