Dreamz needles from Knitter's Pride are not only beautiful to look at but wonderful to use. They are:
- made from densified laminated birch wood
- resistant to warping from humidity
- stronger than regular wooden needles for durability and points that stay sharp
- joined with a flexible plastic cable
- dyed in colors coordinated to their size, regardless of needle style, so it makes it easy to be sure that you have all the same size when using single points, circulars, and double points on a project
The 47" tip-to-tip length is commonly used for shawls, afghans, and picking up stitches for borders.