Early release Wednesdays can be a good time to enroll your child into one of these fun introductory craft classes. We ask that your student is 10 years or older.
LEARN TO WEAVE A POTHOLDER
You may remember making these classic potholders as a child. Why not pass on the skills to the next generation with this afterschool class? Kids ages 10 and up will need to purchase a potholder loom kit ($17.95) for class. Your kit has enough loopers to make a potholder during class and another at home. By Bethany Economos.
P11 Oct. 2 (Weds.) 2:30-4:30 p.m. 1 day $22.50 LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP
LEARN FRENCH KNITTING ON A SPOOL
We will teach you how to make I-cord on a knitting spool. Kids ages 10 and up will need to purchase the knitting spool ($9) and a skein of Dreambaby DK ($4.49) for class. We will teach you the basics of using the knitting spool and your I-cord can be turned into a bracelet or a headband. By Bethany Economs.
P13 Oct. 23 (Weds.) 2:30-4:30 p.m. 1 day $22.50 LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period