Zephyr Silk-Wool makes a light, warm, and elegant scarf. We've used a dornick twill, which creates a lively pattern, and punctuated it with narrow stripes of plain weave. Zephyr is a fine yarn, sett at 24 epi here, that makes a very wearable three-season scarf.
- makes 1 scarf, 6.5" x 68"
- 8 harness twill variation
- 7" weaving width sett at 24 epi
- designed for Zephyr Silk-Wool (Merino wool and silk)
- challenge--fine but not fragile warp yarns; practicing a light beat
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.