Boundweave makes a sturdy weft-faced fabric, perfect for a durable tote. Our tote uses four colors of Lamb's Pride Worsted for the weft. The warp is 8/2 linen sett at 8 epi. The assembly is easy--just fold it in half and seam up the sides--while a nifty 4-strand braid becomes the strap.
- makes 1 tote, 14" x 14" plus strap
- boundweave using 4-harness rosepath threading
- 16" weaving width sett at 8 epi
- designed for 8/2 Linen and Lamb's Pride Worsted (wool and mohair)
- challenge--weft repeat juggles lots of color combinations
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.