Tired of winding balls of yarn by hand? Ashford's electric ball winder might be for you! It can make a ball weighing up to 17.5 oz and can wind from a cone or reeled hank supported by a swift or skeiner.
The e-Ball Winder has:
- infinitely variable speed control
- winding in either clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- soft start for better control as you begin winding
- instant stop
- foot switch for on/off
- rubber feet and a clamp to secure it to a table or counter
- 5/16" opening on the yarn guide
- 12v 2.0 amp motor
The e-Ball Winder is made from New Zealand's silver beech with a lacquer finish. It weighs 5.5 lbs and measures 12"L x 8"W x 11"H.