You don't have to be in Tahiti to feel like you are in paradise. Spread this runner on your patio table, get out the mai tais and put your feet up. The runner is woven in 10/2 Perle sett at 40 epi. It is woven in a slightly warp-faced plain weave, for a shimmery surface that makes the most of the ocean colors.
- makes 1 runner, 15.25" x 72"
- plain weave (2 harnesses)
- 15.75" weaving width sett at 40 epi
- designed for10/2 Perle mercerized cotton
- challenge--lots of very fine warp threads but easy weaving
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.