The Arras is Schacht's tabletop loom for tapestry weaving that packages a lot of great features in a modern, sleek design. It has:
- sturdy construction in maple with an oil finish
- 20" weaving width
- maximum warp length of 45" with continuous warping
- four sett springs: 4, 5, 6, and 8 dent
- adjustable shedding device with handle that can be positioned on the right or left
- 100 Texsolv heddles
- cartoon holder
- base that can hold the loom vertically or in a tilted position
- adjustable legs that can fold in for storage or travel
- no-skid rubber feet
The Arras ships finished but unassembled.
Want to see how the Arras is threaded? Watch Schacht's video!