Want to hear about new classes as soon as enrollment begins? Sign up for an e-mail notification!
INTERMEDIATE RIGID HEDDLE CLASSES:
The weaving classes listed below are designed for those who have done some weaving before or have taken the Beginning Rigid Heddle class.
RIGID HEDDLE DOUBLE WEAVE
Learn how to weave double the width of your rigid heddle loom. You will learn how to warp and set up your loom to make a cloth twice the width of the warp. For this intermediate class, you are required to bring your own rigid heddle loom with the loom setup to use two heddles and you must have either two 7.5-dent or two 8-dent heddles. If you do not, you will need to purchase in advance the heddles mad a second heddle block if necessary, and have it installed by class time. Bye Patti Ruether.
W20 Oct. 20 (Weds.), 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 1 day $75.00 LEARN MORE AND ENROLL NOW!
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period