Periwinkle is a lofty, spiral-spun natural wool. Take advantage of that with this loosely-woven scarf that fulls into a beautiful, fluffy scarf that retains the bumpy texture from the thick-and-thin yarn. This is an easy rigid heddle project, perfect for a beginner. Not only is the project a quick one but the textured yarn helps disguise any beginner's mistakes.
- makes 1 scarf, 5.75" x 74"
- plain weave (rigid heddle)
- 7.5" weaving width sett at 5 epi
- designed for Henry's Attic Periwinkle wool
- bonus--texture helps disguise any mistakes
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.