You don't have to live where the snow falls to love the look of flakes falling on a winter evening. Two colors of blue evoke the winter night sky while areas of white create snowflake motifs. Woven in summer and winter, they create a table runner perfect for a holiday party or simply a serene dinner for two. Two weights of perle are used: 10/2 for the warp (sett at 24 epi) and tabby weft and 5/2 for the pattern weft. With summer and winter, you use two shuttles but the results are worth the extra effort.
- makes 1 runner, 13.5" x 56"
- 7-harness summer and winter
- 15.25" weaving width sett at 24 epi
- designed for 10/2 and 5/2 perle cotton
- challenge--uses fine warp yarn and alternating picks of two weft yarns
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.