This summer and winter project will be your favorite baby's favorite blanket! It uses two soft synthetic yarns that are machine washable, so it will be his mom's favorite, too. The warp is sett at 20 epi and both the warp and the tabby weft are the 8/2 Orlon, interlacing to create a sturdy background fabric. The pattern wefts are Dream Baby DK, a yarn that is marketed to knitters but makes a great weaving yarn as well. Alternating picks of these two yarns makes a cheery, sturdy, easy-to-care-for blanket.
- makes 1 blanket, 29.5" x 29.5"
- 4-harness summer and winter
- 33" weaving width sett at 20 epi
- designed for 8/2 Orlon and Dream Baby DK acrylic/nylon
- challenge--alternating picks of two different wefts
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.