Want to hear about new classes as soon as they start enrolling? Sign up for an e-mail notification!
The Yarn Barn follows Douglas County COVID recommendations. At this time, masks are not required. If the situation changes, our policy will change to reflect County recommendations.
BEGINNING CROCHET CLASSES
If you are new to crochet and want to learn or if it has been a few years since you have picked up hook and yarn, these classes are a great way to get into crochet.
INTRODUCTION TO CROCHET
Learn the basics of chain, slip stitch, single and double crochet and more while making a granny square. You will work with two colors of worsted weight cotton yarn to make a square. A good refresher course or one for the first-time crocheter. By Debbie Matthias.
C174 Aug. 20 (Sat.), 1-4 p.m. 1 day $30.00 THIS CLASS IS FULL
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Students must be 16 years or older to sign up for classes.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below the minimum number; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive a discount off most yarns during the class period.