Want to receive an email notification when the schedule goes up? Sign up for notifications here!
Choosing the right colors for a project can be a challenge even for the most skilled fiber artists. In this class, Bea will discuss aspects of color theory to help you sharpen your color sense and plan your projects with confidence! By Bea Bonanno.
P12 May 10 (Sun.) 10 a.m.-noon 1 day $30.00 SIGN UP HERE
· All class enrollments must include payment.
· Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to class starting in order to receive a refund.
· If we are threading a loom for you, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to class in order to receive a refund.
· Yarn Barn will cancel a class 3 days prior to class start if the enrollment is below 4 participants; refunds will be issued.
· Unless noted, materials are not included in the class fee; we have a recommended list of supplies for each class.
· Students will receive 20% off yarns during the class period