Here at the Yarn Barn, we love a good pattern, but sometimes the most striking designs are also the simplest. These plain weave towels make use of simple stripes and nautical colors for a crisp, modern design. Woven in 8/2 unmercerized cotton sett at 24 epi, they can be machine washed and dried. We give the instructions for the striping that we used and you can make all four towels like this one or experiment with your own striping.
- makes 4 towels, each 16" x 26"
- plain weave (2 harnesses)
- 18" weaving width sett at 24 epi
- unmercerized cotton
- challenge--finer yarns but easy weaving
- available here as the pattern only but also available as a kit
PAPER VERSION OR EMAILED VERSION? We now make this pattern available either as a mailed hard copy or emailed as a pdf. Use the drop down box above to choose which version you prefer. If you order an emailed pdf, there is no shipping applied to the emailed pattern.