The 22" Workshop Loom is available with four or eight harnesses and can be purchased fully assembled or as a kit for you to finish and assemble. The loom has floating lamms and uses snap chains for quick tie-ups. The warp beam has a friction brake and the cloth beam has a ratchet brake. Approximately 400 inserted-eye heddles come with the loom.
This loom has a number of qualities that make it different from other workshop looms:
- the back beam can be released and lowered to the floor for threading
- the harnesses are suspended by cables and do not ride in a track, which allows for some movement as you beam, permitting you to intervene in the case of a knotted or twisted thread before the yarn snaps
- built-in wheels allow you to easily move the folded loom
- the loom folds with warp on and treadles tied up
- the optional tool tray can be added to provide extra storage above the castle
One stainless steel reed comes with the loom. Choose from 8, 10, or 12 dent reed. Enter your choice in the text box above. Loom ships with 12 dent reed if no preference is listed.
Dimensions: 28" wide, 32" deep, 42" tall; 13" deep when folded
Weight: 60 lbs.
Yarn Barn will pay the shipping on this loom to any street address within the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside this geographic area, we will pay a portion of your shipping.
We offer discounts on yarns, DVDs, books, and most accessories when you order them at the same time as your loom. Put together a combination and call us at 800-468-0035 or e-mail us for a package price.