Ultra Alpaca Fine
- from Berroco
- 50% Peruvian wool / 20% superfine alpaca / 30% nylon
- 3.5 oz. reeled hank / 433 yards
- knitting: 7.5 sts / in on US 2
- crocheting: 6 sc / in using US D
- weaving: 15-18 epi
- machine wash in cool water / dry flat
- evenspun 4-ply fingering weight
Ultra Alpaca Fine is triple threat--great for knitting, crocheting, and weaving! It would be terrific in a pair of knitted socks, a crocheted shawl, or a woven scarf. The alpaca gives it extra softness but it is still machine washable.
This yarn comes in a reeled hank, which must be wound into a ball before use. We are happy to wind the yarn for you at no charge, but this does make the yarn non-returnable. If you would like your skeins wound, please request it in the "Shipping Instructions" box during the checkout process.
This yarn is eligible for quantity discounts!
- 10% at $125
- 15% at $225
- 20% at $325
Discounts are based on the total value of the order. Non-yarn items (tools, books, DVDs, etc.) can contribute to the total but do not themselves receive a discount.