The Texsolv polyester heddles are sized metrically. Approximate lengths in inches are followed by the metirc heddle length / eye size and the color of tie used to band them.
- 8" is 205/12 black tie (Louet Jane and Kombo; Glimakra Victoria)
- 8.62" is 220/12 green tie (Ashford table loom)
- 9.5" is 240/12 brown tie (Schacht standard floor loom; Leclerc Voyageur, Dorothy, and Diana; Dundas table looms; Glimakra Julia; Mountain)
- 10.5" is 268/12 pink tie (Harrisville; Leclerc Artisat, Compact, Mira, Fanny, and Nilus; Kessenich)
- 11" is 280/12 white tie (Glimakra Ideal and Standard; Toika manually-controlled Liisa, Eeva, Sonja, Jaana, and Norjanna; Louet David)
- 12.38" is 318/12 blue tie (Leclerc Colonial, Nilus II, Weavebird, and Kebec; Norwood Cranbrook 48"-60")
- 12.87" is 330/12 green tie (Toika computer-controlled Liisa, Eeva, Jaana, and Norjaana; Louet Delta; Norwood 72" Cranbrook; Schacht Cranbrook; Toika and Glimakra looms for those wanting larger sheds than standard)
- 15.5" is 390/12 brown tie (Louet Spring)
Sold in bundles of 100.
The best way we have found to put the heddles on your loom is to slide them on the heddle bars before removing the ties. Once they are on the heddle bars, remove the ties and spread the heddles. They are connected to one another at the top and bottom. Most weavers clip them apart once they are on the loom.