The Mad Batt'r carder is designed for creating art yarns using unusual fibers and add-ins like feathers, paper, and fabric. This is the double wide version that produces a batt of approximately 15" wide and 22" long. It has:
- long 1/2" pins set at 72 teeth per square inch to accommodate unusual elements
- brush attachment to keep the fibers under control
- Slicker-Licker on the small drum for easy transfer of the fiber to the large drum
- 4:1 turning ratio
- table clamps, batt picker, doffer brush, and dabber brush
- 6" tall solid ash wood frame which can accept the motor attachment if desired
Is this a little bigger than you need? The Mad Batt'r is also available in a single wide version.