This yarn has been discontinued and is limited to stock on hand.
- from Wisdom Yarns / Universal Yarn
- 50% superwash Merino wool / 25% nylon / 25% rayon from bamboo
- 3.5 oz. pull skein / 462 yards
- knitting gauge: 7 sts / in on US 0-2
- crochet gauge: 5.75 sc / on US F-5
- machine wash / dry flat
- variegated fingering weight
- made in Turkey
Saki Bamboo is very sock-y. It has been dyed so that when it is knit in a sock, the placement of the color automatically creates distinct stripes. It can be used in sweaters, scarves, and hats as well, with the thickness of the stripes created dictated by the length of the row. Using it in a pattern with a solid color is a great way to create the illusion of Fair Isle color change without all the work. The yarn blends warm, soft superwash Merino wool with nylon for durability and bamboo rayon for suppleness and a slight sheen.
This yarn is eligible for quantity discounts!
- 10% at $125
- 15% at $225
- 20% at $325
Discounts are based on the total value of the order. Non-yarn items (tools, books, DVDs, etc.) can contribute to the total but do not themselves receive a discount.