- from Berroco
- 42% wool / 35% acrylic / 23% viscose
- 3.5 oz. pull skein / 350 yards
- knitting gauge: 6 stitches per inch on US size 6
- crochet gauge: 5.5 sc per inch on US G-6
- hand wash / dry flat
- single-ply yarn sport weight
- made in Italy
Boboli Lace is not your average variegated yarn. Thoughtfully combined colors mingle in a short repeat, so the knitted fabric has mixed colors, not a striped look. The wool component gives the fabric warmth and a slight haze, while the rayon creates a moderate sheen and nice drape for a swingy sweater or scarf. If you typically steer clear of variagated yarns, consider giving Boboli Lace a chance. Its elegance may win you over.
This yarn is eligible for quantity discounts!
- 10% at $125
- 15% at $225
- 20% at $325
Discounts are based on the total value of the order. Non-yarn items (tools, books, DVDs, etc.) can contribute to the total but do not themselves receive a discount.